The license number is printed on the dongle itself or in the package that contains the DVD with the ArtiMinds RPS. The number looks like this 3-XXXXXXX.
If the license is correct, you just needs to install the ArtiMinds RPS on the computer and insert the USB hardware dongle where he wants to use the ArtiMinds RPS.
The procedure to change the license would then be as follows:
- Please make sure that the USB hardware dongle is connected with your PC.
- Please run the “CodeMeter Control Center” (CodeMeterLin) and click on “License Update”. The CodeMeter Control Center can be found by clicking Start/Programs/CodeMeter or by pressing the Windows key and typing “CodeMeter Control Center”
- Select “Create license request” -> “Extend existing license” -> “ArtiMinds Robotics GmbH (102638)”
- Save and send the WibuCmRaC file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you back an updated file via email
- Drag’n’drop the file into the running “CodeMeter Control Center” (or use File -> Import License)
- Your ArtiMinds RPS license has been activated